- 8 Chicken Drum Sticks
- 2 Tbsp Taste of Louisiana Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and Taste of Louisiana seasoning to the bowl and mix to coat the chicken.8 Chicken Drum Sticks, 2 Tbsp Taste of Louisiana Seasoning, 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place the chicken in a Ziplock bag and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees.
- Place chicken in preheated smoker for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour increase the heat to 325 degrees and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 170 degrees.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.2g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 338mg | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!