- Serving Dish
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Great Garlic Seasoning
- 3-4 Green Onions
- 3-4 Pieces of Cooked Bacon *Optional
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded *Optional
- Gather all ingredients. Pro tip: let cream cheese come to room temperature for easier mixing.8 oz Cream Cheese
- Mix all ingredients except green onion in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer until all ingredients are blended.1 cup Sour Cream, 8 oz Cream Cheese, 1 Tbsp Great Garlic Seasoning
- * For loaded Great Garlic Dip, gently mix in crumbled bacon and shredded sharp cheddar cheese if desired.3-4 Pieces of Cooked Bacon, 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Set in fridge for 2-3 hours so that garlic pieces will re-hydrate.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with green onions. Serve with any style crackers you like.3-4 Green Onions
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.002g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 303IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!